The Legal sector tends to have a major requirement for the ability to work remotely – solicitors and barristers need to be able to work efficiently wherever they are at the time: their client’s location, legal premises such as courts, their own offices or at home.
This requirement for mobility, however, must not compromise security of client data, so access control and network data security are key considerations.
Our services for the Legal sector include:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who stick with problems until they are solved.
- Highly secure network with remote working solutions, allowing you to operate efficiently wherever you are.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, plus state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – prevent costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens, plus secure onsite/offsite backup services.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to authorised users with an internet connection.
- delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on authorised user demand.
If you’d like to talk to us about your IT needs, get in touch.