The Creative Industry has a broad spectrum and covers areas such as advertising, films, music, arts, software and games, and by its very nature is a fast-paced environment, populated by imaginative and creative people. IT plays a major part in the success of this industry both on the creative and the communications sides.
An understanding of the software used and the computing power required for some of the more demanding tasks is key when creating an IT solution for these industries.
Reliability and security are two of the other major considerations for this sector, so we can offer the following support, and allow the creative people get on with being creative:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who respond immediately and stick with problems until they are solved.
- Highly secure network with remote working solutions, allowing you to operate efficiently wherever you are.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, plus state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – our focus is on preventing costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens, plus secure onsite/offsite backup services.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- Cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to users with an internet connection.
- Delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on user demand.
To learn more about what we have to offer the Creative Industry, get in touch.