Complexity is the key word in the Construction sector, with multiple-service contracts and multiple suppliers, each with their own IT systems and processes. Keeping track of who is doing what and who needs paying is a potential nightmare.
A system outage can have major implications for you and for your many suppliers, and the last thing you need is to have to worry about your own IT systems.
We can help to take the worry of your IT off your hands by offering:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who stick with problems until they are solved.
- Flexible support – we can cover all or just some of your IT, whatever meets your needs and suits your budget.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, and state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – prevent costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens, plus secure onsite/offsite backup services.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- Cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to all users with an internet connection.
- Delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on user demand.
If you’d like to talk to us about your IT needs, get in touch.