Charities and not for profit (NFP) organisations are, naturally enough, in a highly cost-focused sector where every penny must be accounted for. Their resources are limited, major capital investment may be out of the question, and they need to be certain that any money they do spend on IT is going to give them an excellent return on investment.
CNS can tailor support solutions for the NFP sector, leaving the charity to get on with fund-raising and supporting their causes without worrying about the IT in the background.
We can offer:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who stick with problems until they are solved.
- Flexible support – we can cover all or just some of your IT, whatever meets your needs and suits your budget.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – prevent costly outages and downtime.
- Access to cloud services
- cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to anyone with an internet connection.
- delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on user demand.
If you’d like to talk to us about your IT needs, get in touch.