There are many cloud applications available but the one that sits at the heart of most businesses is Microsoft Office 365. It brings together Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync in an integrated cloud service. More importantly, it is available for a monthly fee per user, so there is no need for upfront capital expenditure on boxed software. Like all cloud services, it’s available to the user on any device capable of running the software and it’s the perfect companion to any other cloud service.
What is Office 365?
Exchange Online offers unified email, calendar and contacts, giving businesses the control they want and the security and reliability they need. With Exchange Online, email is delivered via Microsoft’s globally-redundant servers, protected by built-in antivirus and anti-spam filters.
SharePoint Online helps boost collaboration by giving users a central place to share documents and information with colleagues and customers. Designed to work with familiar Office applications, it is easy to save documents directly to SharePoint and then work together on proposals and projects in real-time.
Lync Online is a next-generation cloud communications service that connects people in new ways using presence, instant messaging, audio/video calling, and rich online meetings with audio, video, and web conferencing. Lync Online transforms interactions with colleagues, customers and partners from a hit-or-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging and productive experience.
Microsoft Office 365 implementation
We do this by:
- Getting to know a business and understanding the commercial requirements.
- Helping to educate users in the benefits of the software, and how best to leverage its features.
- Ensuring that as with all our services, there is room for growth, and no business is left with a solution that is not fit for purpose in the future.
- We use a system of test and refine, working with a business and its users, to make changes and improvements should they be required.
- Our clients have our full support available should they need it. When moving to a cloud system, there are sometimes teething issues, so our support staff are on hand to make sure this transition goes smoothly and continues in that vein.
If you’d like to talk to us about Office 365, get in touch.