Logistics is all about delivering the right quantity of the right item to the right place at the right time. With multiple customers and transport service providers and literally millions of end users, this sector has a degree of complexity that means it cannot function without efficient IT systems.
Robustness and speed of operation are among the key factors for any Logistics operation.
Our services of the Logistics sector include:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who respond immediately and stick with problems until they are solved.
- Highly secure network with remote working solutions, allowing you to operate efficiently wherever you are.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, plus state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – our focus is on preventing costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens, plus secure onsite/offsite backup services.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- Cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to users with an internet connection.
- Delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on user demand.
To learn more about what we have to offer the Logistics sector, get in touch